Wednesday, March 24, 2010

UberDorkGirlie

I am always excited when I get a message that someone I don't know has made me a favorite. I immediately go to their blog and make them a favorite. I figure we have much in common since we both appreciate me. Lately I have discovered so many new writers whose posts I now regularly enjoy.  That's how I was lucky enough to discover UberDorkGirlie who first posted on Marc 20.

UberDorkGirlie's blog is Life in Monkeyland--Random Babblings of an Uber Dork

Bio: "You have stumbled upon the new blog (i.e. random babblings) of a quirky single mom. A shoot-from-the-hip, anti-pink (yet almost gaggingly perky), non-traditional, can cuss like a sailor but loves insanely and has the save the world syndrome gal who is bracing for a future as a Crazy Cat Lady though she secretly hopes like hell it doesn't come true. Enjoy your stay and feel free to say hi- I don't bite. Well, unless we're dating and you are into that type of thing or you contain peanut butter. >;-) I will knit for tattoos."


Latest Post:  I'm Allergic to Ammonia and Mismatched Russian Stacking Dolls.


Approximately 13 minutes into third period, Mr. C’s accelerated chemistry class knew I was wearing red and black plaid bikini underwear. Yup. Good times. I was proudly perched on my lab stool eagerly ready to learn when he began demonstrating the lesson. As soon as the smell hit me… thunk. That was the day I found out I was allergic to ammonia. And that my face is capable of turning the exact shade of red in that damn plaid underwear. It took until fifth period for news of my underwear sighting to properly reach the whole school. It took until winter before I would wear a short skirt again. With tights. THICK ONES.

No comments:

Post a Comment